Self-Employed Bank Statement Income Loan Program
Now self-employed borrowers don’t have to jump through hoops to make a loan program work for them.
This loan program is exclusively for self-employed borrowers with substantial reserves and a stable income. No tax returns or tax transcripts are required since income is conveniently supported by deposits from either personal or business bank statements.
• Up to $3 Million loan amounts
• Owner Occupied, 2nd home and investment
• Loan amount up to 80% of property value
• First time homebuyers
• No tax returns required
• For self-employed borrowers only
Alternative Loan Programs
Investor Loan Program
This loan program is for a real estate investor who wants to purchase or refinance real estate property based on the property cash flow income.
- Qualification based on property cash flow
- Loan amount up to 75% of the property value
- Loans up to $1 million
- Credit scores down to 660
- 2 years seasoning for foreclosure, short sale, or bankruptcy
- Must have current mortgage
- 1-4 units and condos
- Seller concessions up to 2%